Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Blog!

Welcome to Momma 2 Beans! On our new blog there are going to be a few changes from thenormalw8s. Change #1- our names. If you were familiar with our old blog, please refer to us by our new aliases on this blog. Me: Momma 2 Beans (Ann); Husband/Daddy: Hubs; kid #1: Bean; new baby: Sprout. Change #2- Our blog address is obviously different. If you made it here you were more than likely directed here from the old blog over at Wordpress. Change #3- The old posts are gone. I will not be copying my old posts over here, we are basically starting over. I figure I'm still a new enough blogger that it won't hurt anything to just start over.

I am super excited about this new blog and I am really looking forward to more bloggity fun!! Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you found us!! Leave me a comment to let me know that you successfully made the voyage over here!

No comments: