Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Choco-LOT

The chocolate "issue" is in the process of being fixed. Brownies are in the oven as I type. Not just plain old brownies, mind you. They have chocolate chips in them and I made chocolate frosting...so it will be just like a cake, only better! YUM! I can not wait for the oven timer to beep!

I do need to clarify a little bit about this chocolate craving stuff. I have Gestational Diabetes so I am supposed to really watch what I eat and watch my blood sugar. With Bean it was really rough...my sugar levels would spike if I even looked at something sugary, but with Bub they really haven't been too bad. Not nearly as finicky as they were with Bean. Soo I am little more lenient about giving in to my cravings this time around.

*BEEEP* Oooooh! They are ready!! Wish I could share!

**UPDATE: Hubs just finished his "brownie" and said, "That was more like chocolate cake than a brownie" :-) Yes, dear it was.

No comments: