Thursday, January 3, 2008

Nuh-est-ing

After yesterday's events, my nesting instinct is in FULL swing! Bub's room has been ready for about a week or so. We painted, hung a wallpaper border, moved the crib & changing table in there and we even hung some decorations on the walls! Yesterday morning I started washing Bean's old clothes for Bub. Today I sat in my rocking chair and folded baby clothes and blankies....oh it was fun! It was so sweet to sit and remember each outfit on Bean and to marvel at how tiny the socks are and how tiny the onesies are...amazing! I finished that this evening and then I picked out Bub's outfits for coming home and for picture taking at the hospital. (The same friend that took Bean's pic's this fall will come to the hospital and take Bub's pictures!). This weekend Hubs and I are going to start putting things in a suitcase for the hospital. I already have my big list made, but now we are going to actually start gathering items from around the house and packing them!

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon...I will let y'all know how it goes!!!

No comments: