Friday, September 28, 2007

Fab Four!

Woo Hoo! I'm such a dork and love doing stuff like this! Thanks for the tag Anna!

4 jobs I have held:
1.) Ice Cream Shop~ I started working at Gator's when I was 16 and worked there until the summer before I got married! It was the best summer job EVER!
2.) Resident Assistant- In college I was an RA for 2 years! So much fun!
3.) Best Buy- Yup, I worked in customer service for about 6 months. It was fun on the weekend when Hubs was working there too!
4.) Teacher- first grade!!

4 films I could watch again and again
1.) Steel Magnolias- My #1 favorite movie!
2.) Good Will Hunting
3.) Elf
4.) Father of the Bride 1 & 2

4 TV shows I watch
1.) ER
2.) The Office
3.) House
4.) Survivor

4 places I have lived:
1.) Belleville, IL
2.) Hudson, IA
3.) Champaign, IL
4.) Shorewood, IL

4 favorite foods:
1.) Fettuccine Alfredo
2.) Chinese Food
3.) Nacho cheese
4.) tater tots

4 websites I visit everyday:
1.) The Weather Chanel
2.) Craigslist-We are searching for a twin bed...got one you are trying to get rid of? Let me know!
3.) Gmail- I check my email compulsively!
4.) Our local newspaper

4 of my favorite colors:
1.) Cerulean (look in your kids crayon box...it's in there!)
2.) Purple
3.) Lime Green
4.) Yellow

4 places I’d like to be right now:
1.) Home alone cleaning like crazy
2.) In Aruba
3.) At the doc's office having our sono!
4.) In Texas with my sis-in-law hanging out

4 names I like but wouldn’t or couldn’t use myself:
1.) Corrine-I LOVE it but Hub's has vetoed it.
2.) Levi-Another veto...
3.) Mae- Doesn't work as a first or middle name for us
4.) Will-same as #3...just doesn't work!

Feel free to play along!! TAG! You're it! ;-)

No comments: