Wednesday, September 26, 2007

WFMW: Birthday Reminders!


I am a birthday fanatic! I love celebrating birthdays and I love sending cards to family and friends on their special day! It is hard for me to remember all of the date though. Even when I have them hand-written on my calendar, I occasionally overlook them or I don't notice until the day of! Here's my solution: photo calendars! My sister-in-law made me a calendar for Christmas last year that has a picture of the birthday boy/girl on their birthday! So now when I look at the calendar I see Grandma staring me in the face reminding me that her birthday is this month! It has worked GREAT! You can make your own calendar online using numerous different online photo places. (I like snapfish's calendars the best!)

For more great ideas go check out Rocks In My Dryer!

No comments: