Thursday, August 16, 2007

Definition of a Craving

When I was pregnant with Bean I never experienced a "craving". Sure, occasionally something would sound really good, but nothing I "had to have right now or I will die". With this baby I have been getting night sickness (as opposed to morning sickness). At about 3pm my tummy starts to turn and I nauseated from that point until about 10am. Forget about me eating dinner. However, every so often something (just 1 thing) will sound soooo good to me during that nauseated period, that I have to have it. The other night it was a chocolate shake & fries (not very healthy...) and tonight it's a sub from Subway. It is amazing that nothing sounds good to me...absolutely NOTHING...except that one thing. I'm guessing this is what having a craving is all about...never ever did I experience this with Bean.

**All evidence continues to support my premonition that I am having a girl! Hubs is 100% convinced it is another boy....we shall see!

No comments: