Saturday, August 11, 2007

Kid at Heart

We went to our local swimming pool as a family a week or so ago. They have a fantastic kiddie pool (slides, squirty stuff, spray toys...it's AWESOME!). Bean really enjoys playing in the kiddie pool and then going over to the big pool and swimming more with us. Hubs can only handle so much of the kiddie pool before he is ready to head over to the bigger one. Hubs also enjoys going off of the diving board. On this particular day, Bean and I were watching Hubs do his tricks off of the board (and clapping of course!). Hubs finishes up and swims over to us and asks me if I saw him talking to one of the kids in line with him. Here is their conversation:

Kid (to Hubs): "Aren't you a little big to be going off of the diving board?"
Hubs: "I guess I'm just a kid at heart."
Kid: "You know, some people just say that, I think you really mean it."

And that sums up Hubs in one statement! :-)

2 comments:

jen said...

That's awesome! :)

Lara said...

That is too funny! Haha!