Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Super Daddy

I love my Husband. Have I told you guys this? Because, I really really do.

He morphed into Super Daddy last night (a transformation that is awe inspiring and oh so natural for him). Christian woke up at 2am screaming his poor lil head off! So I went in, gave him a bottle and put him back down (as I do every night). However, last night he did not want to sleep. He continued to scream and scream and scream!!! So I went in again and tried to soothe him and as soon as he started to doze in my arms I laid him back down....and he screamed. Ugh. So I thought to myself, "Do I really want to positively reinforce this behavior?". Ummm No! So I crawled back in bed to let him work it out for a little while on his own. This is where the Super Daddy comes in. I immediately start to drift, despite the sobs being heard on the monitor. Nathan hops out of bed, and goes in to take care of his little boy. Now this is where the details get fuzzy on my part...I fell asleep...completely, 100% asleep! I then wake up at 6am to Hubs crawling back into bed. Sooo I ask him where he's been. He slept with Bean on the couch all night so that I could sleep!

What an awesome Super Daddy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, that's sooo sweet.

Pity you couldn't sneek in for a photo.

Unknown said...

Boy, I'd say he's a super daddy. Lucky you!

http://sincerelyanna.wordpress.com