Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dog Food IS Cheaper...

Bean has been attempting to devour dog food at any and every opportunity. He loves it! It cracks me how he will crawl with such motivation to get to the dog food and gobble down as much as he can before I notice. Typically he will listen when I tell him it is "yucky" and then he drops it and claps because he knows he did the right thing. However, occasionally he will not listen to me and continues to consume as much as possible. In these situations I go over and scoop him up and continue to plead my case about dog food being "yucky". After this occurs, Kowe, rushes over to her bowl and will eat everything that is in her bowl (as if saying "I'd better eat this before he does!"). The whole scenario makes me chuckle.

1 comment:

jen said...

Makes me chuckle too - and someday, Bean will be thrilled that you shared this with the whole world! :)