Wednesday, August 8, 2007

You Know It's Been Too Long When...

So I was all excited because today is Wednesday and I have this great "Works For Me Wednesday" idea, but then I logged into my blog and realized that I haven't posted since last Wednesday! Oops! This week has just gotten away from me...

I am back down at my mom's house again this week. Bean & I will be here until Friday. Bean has had fun playing down here this week. He has been able to spend time with his Pop Pop and Grandma. He has also decided to start saying "Da Da" this week (even though "da da" isn't here...).

Last Sunday we left our house to drive down here ("here" is about 2 1/2 hours away). Hubs packed us all up and was saying bye to Bean. After everything was ready we headed out. We were a little ways down the street when Bean said "Momma, Da Da bye-bye. Da Da bye-bye.". Now I'm not sure how much of it was just random babbles that happened to come together to form a very coherent sentence, but it was soooo cool! It absolutely melted me! He can definitely say Momma and Da Da and sometimes even bye-bye, but to put them all together at once?!?!?!? I'm waiting for a repeat performance ;-)

No comments: