Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Works For Me: Taking It All In


I am still a pretty new parent so my "advice" isn't so much that, but just what is working for me right now. When things get hectic or I start freaking out over the minor details in life, I try to remember that each moment with my son is fleeting and I need to step back and take it all in. I don't ever want to forget about him growing up. I want to remember what he looks like each day (even though I know this will not happen). But, I do want to absorb as much of him as I can each day without fretting. This is what is working for me right now and is what keeps me from losing my mind some days!
Don't forget to head over to Rocks In My Dryer for more parenting advice!

2 comments:

onemotherslove said...

How sweet! Thanks for visiting my giveaway last week. If you're interested, I just started a new Prayer Blog.

Unknown said...

You are so right.

Always be aware of your love.
That helps such a lot!