Thursday, October 25, 2007

Autumn


















I have a friend that does photography work on the side, she is a full time teacher. She & I actually taught first grade together for a brief time. She is a wonderful teacher and an AWESOME photographer! She took a ton of pic's of Bean yesterday for me. He is wearing my grandpa's overalls from when he was a little boy! It melts my heart to see him in these! I am so excited that these overalls have been saved over the years...so special! Just wanted to share our autumn pic's!

2 comments:

jen said...

I recognized those overalls the second I saw them - love 'em!!! (and realized maybe I'll get to use them again soon! woohoo!)

redecorating - good!
chocolate cake - good!
pics of Bean - good!
$20 photo books - good!
Getting to know my cousin better - priceless! ;)

Lara said...

Funnily enough, when I looked at the pictures I thought of grandpa- but didn't realize those were his overalls until I read it! Great pictures too!!