Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's a....

BOY! I am so excited and I was soooo surprised! I had convinced myself we were having a girl!! It was so fun finding out that he is a HE! I will now be referring to him as Baby Bub, or just Bub. We are going back for another sono in 2 weeks because they could not get him in a position to check out the chambers of his heart and one of his kidneys is slightly dilated so they are going to check on that (anybody with experience or know anything about this???). They told us that it's no big deal and that it will probably clear up on its own.

It has been an awesome day! I'm going to go throw Big Brother Bean into the tub and then sit down with Hubs and eat pizza and watch TV!

2 comments:

lance said...

Two boys, huh? I like the way things are shaping up around there.

Unknown said...

Yay! A boy! Congratulations! I'm catching up on blogs tonight so I'm a little late, but I'm so very excited about your news!