Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Baby Bub



We had another sono today! It was fabulous! The purpose of this sono was to check on Bub's kidneys and to measure the chambers of his heart. All looked great! His kidneys were both in the normal range for size (which is awesome!). He had his hands up over his head and was wiggling away! We got to see an awesome view of his piggies. Both feet held perfectly still for a brief time and we could see all 10 toes and even see all of the bones in each tiny toe! It was sooo cool!


It is such a relief to see that little boy and to know he is doing just fine. It makes my heart ache to hold him and to see him. I was excited about Bean's arrival, but nothing like this. I know how amazing it all is now and I can not wait! I'm so anxious to meet Bub. We are now in our last 4 week wait until our next appointment. After that one we will go every 2 weeks (then every week once I hit 36 weeks-I didn't make it that far with Bean!). It is flyyyyying by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He's a cutie for sure! Great to hear the sono went well and he was a ham for the camera!

Anna
http://sincerelyanna.wordpress.com

Lara said...

That is an awesome sono! I can't wait to meet him!!

jen said...

Love it! :D