Friday, October 19, 2007

No More...

I have made the executive decision that today was my last day of going to the gym. I'm only 23 weeks, but it is taking it's toll on me. I love working out, but lately (past 4 weeks) I come home so sore in my tummy-supporting muscles that it knocks me out for a few days! Today I feel like someone kicked me between the legs...I can barely walk! It's just not worth it to me, or to Bean! Plus, despite my best efforts, I have gained more weight with Bub so far than I did at the same time as Bean! Grrrr.... I'm sure exercising is and was helping, but I have had enough. I'm ready for a break. I'm hoping we can "suspend" our membership for a few months (very doubtful), as I will really REALLY want to go again after Bub's arrival and after I have healed. I'm fairly certain that if you relinquish your membership then you have to pay a fee if you rejoin within 1 year...BOO! We will see if they have a soft spot for pregnant ladies!

1 comment:

jen said...

If they won't suspend your membership, ask if they have a time frame within which you wouldn't have to re-pay the joiner fee. (If you re-join w/in a year would they not make you pay the fee?) Or ask if they ever do specials where new members don't have to pay. Surely you can come up with something!

Love the sidebar pic!!! :)