Sunday, October 14, 2007

More Than I Think

This afternoon Bean woke up from a wonderfully LONG nap! I went upstairs and scooped him up, then; immediately brought him down to Da Da so that I could go grab a shower. Why didn't I shower while he was napping you ask? The answer is this, our bathroom shares an UN-insulated wall with Bean's room. If we do anything in our bathroom that involves water (sink, shower, toilet) Bean will wake up. During nap time and after 7pm our bathroom is out of order. I digress...back to the story. Bean is broken up about leaving his Momom to hang out with Da Da. But I do manage to dash upstairs and shower. When I return to the basement I can hear Bean and Da Da playing and giggling. I realize that they are playing with light dimming remote (it dims part of the lights in our basement) and so I flip on the big lights using the switch at the top of the stairs. Da Da then says "Oh, I can't control those lights. Who do think did that?". To which Bean screams excitedly "MOM-MOM-MOM-MOM!!!!!". I think he understands FAR more than I think he does!

No comments: