Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Baby Bub at 30 weeks!

We had our 30 week doc. appointment today!! Baby Bub looked very crunched, but good! He weighs an estimated 3lb 9oz. They kept telling me that he is smaller than Bean was he was the same gestation, but when I came home and checked my old notes, I had written down that Bean weighed an estimated 3lb 7oz at 30 weeks...hmmm....

Either way, Bub looked great and is doing perfectly! His kidneys were still slightly dilated but not to the point that she wanted to mess with referring us to anyone. She said "it's a boy thing", it apparently occurs much more in little boys.
This was our last chance to see Bub before the big arrival...that freaks me out a bit. I have been a little...ummm..."emotional" today about baby stuff so this was the icing on the cake. Definitely freaking out that he will be HERE so soon! Bean arrived when I was 35weeks 3 days....that's 5 weeks from now...oh my...I need to go to bed and sleep on that thought! :-)
**By the way, I was less than thrilled about the 1 and only sono pic she gave us today (we usually get a few "poses"). Even I am struggling to figure out exactly what each part is!

No comments: