Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Card Bloopers!

I have been dying to show y'all these pictures, but I wanted to wait until December when things are a lil more Christmas-ish. One day back in late November, I decided that we needed to take a picture of Bean for our Christmas card. They were on sale and I had to have my order in by some date at the end of November. So I decided to get a lil crafty and set up a make-shift studio in our family room for the big photo shoot. Here are some bloopers that didn't make the card with a glimpse of how "well" the photo shoot went. (We ended up using a completely different picture from a completely different day....oh well!)

To start things off, the garland made Bean's nose itch..
Then Kowe wanted to play tug-o-war with the garland, much to Bean's delight!

It was impossible to get Bean to actually sit down and STAY sitting...

Sooo I tried taking a picture of him laying down...which lasted an even shorter amount of time than trying to get him to sit.

This was almost THE ONE, but Kowe is looking at Bean and Bean is actually screaming...

I then resorted to Plan B: Candy Canes

So Plan B didn't work out so well...Kowe was really "focused" on the candy canes!

Much to her delight, Bean did share

Hope you enjoyed our Christmas Card Bloopers!!!

With a little bit of photo-shopping, this was the picture we ended up using (in black and white, with a fancy background and cropped...of course!)

1 comment:

Sincerely Anna said...

Oh, that's funny. Plan B with the candy canes made me laugh!