Friday, December 28, 2007

All Was Merry!

We had a fantastic Christmas! It was our year to spend Christmas with my side of the family, which is always fun for me! It's like pulling on your favorite sweatshirt...same tradition, cookies, food....ahhhh. Not that I don't love Hubs's fam & their traditions (because I really really do!) but there is just somethin' about going home for Christmas.

Bean made out like a bandit. I had no idea our car could hold so many toys!! Not sure where we will stick baby Bub next Christmas ;-) We had such a wonderful time with my mom, dad & brother. Bean had a chance to really bond with all of them and give each of them nicknames. My mom is now "Gaga", my dad is (and has always been) "Pop Pop" and my brother is "Bah-Boos" (Bubbles). My brother spent Saturday night blowing bubbles for Bean in the bathtub while my mom gave him a scrub down (Hubs & I were out celebrating our 4 year anniversary!). Soo for the rest of the trip he was "Bah-Boos". VERY CUTE!

We are back home now and back to blogging....I will fill you in on more tales as the weekend/week go on!

No comments: