Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Good Day & Great Night!

Today Bean and I went to the Children's Discovery Museum in town. We went there to celebrate Bean's first birthday and haven't been back since. What a difference just a few months makes! He was tall enough to play at the water table this time. And he enjoyed all of the stuff so much more now that he is an "experienced" walker. We spent 2 hours there (which in toddler time is equivalent to 5 years!). It was so much fun!! Plus, Bean fell asleep on the way home...
...but woke up as soon as we arrived home and immediately ran to his high chair exclaiming "din-nah?". So I made him lunch and hoped for a nap after that. Ha! Bean's 10 minute power nap on the way home was enough for him. I couldn't get that boy to take a nap for anything! He wouldn't even go down for the amazing Dada (who seems to have "the touch" lately!). So the Bean stayed up and played and played and played. Finally at 3:00 I was falling asleep at the wheel and had to take a nap, and thank the Lord, Bean agreed! We snoozed until 4:30!!!


Then comes the best part...I left at 5:15 to go get a hair cut ALL BY MYSELF! As I was leaving Bean waved and said "Buh-bye Momma!". Music to my ears! Getting my hair cut was such a luxury!! I love the gal that I go to and she always does a phenomenal job! I even got suckered into buying some new product for my super curly, crazy hair. After my hair cut, I went to the grocery store where I met my new favorite drink!! Move over Wild Cherry Pepsi, here comes Cherry Coke Zero!! OH MY GOSH! It is too good to be true! I am loving it!!! Plus, it has a little smidge of caffine in it which doesn't hurt anyone ;-)! AND the can is really cute too...the cherries have little "zeros" cut out of them to look like holes...so cute!

No comments: