Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fried

I am fried. Literally, fried. I feel like every single day is Groundhog Day. Bean wakes up...play...breakfast...play...nap...play...lunch...play...nap...play...dinner...play...bath...bedtime. Every day is the same. Granted we do different things during "play" time; take walks, go to the park, go to the gym, watch a Baby Einstein, read books, play outside, play with friends....and yes, meal times are unique as well. But the pattern remains. I feel like I'm in a loop that never ends; however, I must say that I like the timing of this loop. Our days are very nicely scheduled and the timing of everything is perfect. I guess this is momma-hood. I'm not sure how to get out of my little funk, but I need to be yanked out of it. NOW!

Any ideas?

1 comment:

jen said...

Some ideas: Invite a friend to come spend the day with you. (Have one kiddo nap in the pack and play.) It'll just put a spin on your day. The other thing I love to do (though it is rare) is beg Handsome to watch the kids for a day (or at least for the morning) and go scrapbook my head off! By the time I am done, I appreciate the LOOOONG period of time to work, I feel like I've accomplished something, and I'm dying to see my kids again! I know your next post shows you are hangin' in there, but I thought I throw a couple ideas your way! Hugs too!