Thursday, September 6, 2007

Wanna Get Pregnant?

Let me know and I'll send you some water! Apparently IT is in the water. I am expecting in February. My next door neighbor is due in December. The lady behind me is due in November and then HER neighbor (across from me in the back) is due in April!! Sooo crazy! We are very close with our neighbors so this is super exciting for all of us (and we all already have kids!). Between our 4 houses and with new babies we will have a total of 12 kids all under the age of 8. (11 of them under 4). My other neighbor, who is not trying to conceive, keeps telling us that she hopes she doesn't catch "the pregnant". It's pretty silly. With these awesome blessings, I want you to know that it doesn't come without heartache. We have had numerous miscarriages between the 4 of us, trouble conceiving, invitro...the list goes on and on...but here we are! God is awesome. I am so blessed to have such wonderful Christian women living so close to me that are sharing the same life experiences. Did I mention we are all stay at home moms? Yup, it's awesome.

1 comment:

jen said...

Seriously - you all can never ever move! What a cool bunch and with kids all the same ages - just too much fun!