Wednesday, September 5, 2007

WFMW: We're Loyal to You...


This week at Rocks in My Dryer, Shannon has come up with the great idea for all of us to share the name brands we are loyal to. Here are my top 10!


10.) Hanes Socks-LOVE THEM! and the color coded Hanes stitching on the bottom is sooo cute!


9.) Clorox- I love the bleach, but I also love their other cleaning products.


8.) Tostitos- I refuse to buy generic dipping chips. Tostitos are the best!


7.) Ragu- Another item I "splurge" for...GREAT sauce!


6.) Kraft Singles- Is there any other kind of processed cheese in a pre-wrapped square package?


5.) HUGGIES! - We started with Pampers, but I have since converted to Huggies- Bean gets a diaper rash with Pampers...all gone with Huggies!


4.) Pepsi-We LOVE Pepsi products around here: Mt.Dew for Hubs & Wild Cherry Pepsi for me!


3.) Country Crock- I grew up with it and it's what tastes like home.


2.) Cover Girl- Nobody can match my skin tone like Cover Girl!


......and the #1 brand is........


1.) BOUNTY! - I have tried numerous other brands of paper towels and there is none better than Bounty!!

1 comment:

Reighnie said...

I love clorox too. I like it in the laundry room and the kitchen.

I also love Tostitos,especially the hint of lime ones. Yum!