Friday, September 28, 2007

I was gonna....

I was debating taking down that last post last night while I was laying in bed. This is when I become sane again and remember all of the awesome things about being a momma. I lay in bed and think about the day with Bean and somehow, by the grace of God, only remember the giggles and joys of the day. I think about our huge giggle-fest before bedtime, our lovely afternoon spent running around the yard, our time at the park when he was so proud of himself for telling me that the mulch is yucky, watching him collapse on his daddy and watch a Baby E. video after a looooong morning...those are the things I treasure. That is why I do it again.every.single.day.

Where morning dawns and evening fades You call forth songs of joy!!!!!
Psalm 65:8

No comments: